HSK 6 – Characters / 1 to 50
- Games and Tests found on TABS below the flashcards
- To MANUALLY set to have NO audio on the Chinese character side and have audio on the pinyin side:
1) go to “Option” menu (on top right on smartphones or lower left on computer screen),
2) then go to “Show advanced audio options”
3) turn “Chinese (pinyin) audio” to on and “Chinese (simplified) audio” to off.
- click on the upper right hand “star” to mark difficult characters. Later, review only the “starred” characters!
- sign up on quizlet.com to save your “starred” flashcards and option settings
- Download our free Hanzi Pocket Posters